Our signature Padcaster Collection is an easy-to-use broadcasting tool that’s perfect for students who want to broadcast school announcements, plays, performances, or other events.
But during this time of remote and hybrid learning, you can also use it help you bridge the gap between home and school. Curious how that might work? Read these tips.
Price: $3,459 $2,999
CLS-Curated Padcaster Collection includes:
- iPod Touch—Mini Teleprompter
- 10.1 in iPad pre-loaded with over 50 productivity apps
- 2-port portable USB battery pack
- Padcaster case
- Lens Bracket with 72–58mm step-down ring
- Compatible wide-angle lens
- Padcaster Unidirectional microphone
- Dual mic and headphone cable, Stick Mic with Clamp System
- Lavalier microphone
- LED light system
- Tripod—with dolly
- Green screen
- Backpack for portability
System of Technology: Video Productions
- Students will be able to film, edit, and publish videos ranging from movie trailers to documentaries to instructional resources.
- Students will be able to use Chroma Key to create virtual backgrounds and overlay images into a single frame.
- Students will be able to broadcast live to various streaming channels.
Recommended Grades: 3–12
Login to see the Pacadster guides for grades 6–12.
To order, email or call Brian.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-458-2880 ext. 141
Check out other great learning tools in our catalog here!