With sanitization a priority this year, we’ve sourced a limited number of UV Tech Tubs
Take advantage of this limited offer—purchase 5 Tech Tubs and get 1 free!
To order, email or call Brian.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-458-2880 ext. 141
Check out sanitization and social distancing options in our catalog.
- One minute to disinfect to a 99.9% kill* of common hospital and classroom viruses and bacteria
- Fully enclosed disinfection chamber (no UVC exposure to user)
- Disinfects tablets, Chromebooks, and other devices
- Chromebooks can be disinfected while open, cleaning the outside, germy keyboard, and screen
- Large chamber also fits VR headsets, headphones, robotics, and other high-tech and low-tech classroom items
- The UV bulbs turn on only when the door is closed securely and start button is pushed
- UVC filtering window (to check bulbs are working)
- Lights on the door also indicate UVC disinfection status
- UVC bulbs have shatterproof sleeves to prevent glass and gases from escaping if a bulb is broken
- Bulbs emit UVC radiation at a wavelength of 245nm which is proven to be effective at eliminating bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Bulbs are arranged to provide complete 360 degrees of irradiance and the highly reflective polished aluminum chamber maximizes effectiveness of the UVC bulbs
*Kill rate claims are based on preliminary data only, conducted by a third-party. Biological lab testing in progress. As with all UV disinfection technology, many, but not all viruses and germs are killed in the process.